Hi,

First of all your question is really strange. Please check your client and
server settings as to which highest ssl version is enabled. Generally SSLv2
should be disabled and never negotiated.
The code your referring to is a piece of code that would be called when
sslv3 is negotiated during the handshake.

Disable sslv2 on ur client, enable tls on both sides, and you will see that
the highest common version is selected automatically by the server. Check
your client hello message on the wire and see what versions are actually
sent out.

Thanks
--Gayathri