Thanks. I gone through the RFC 2246 and understood the Master key generation
part. The Master key is generated and able to print the client side(test C
program) using ssl strucure.

printf("session A\n");

SSL_SESSION *session = SSL_get_session(ssl);

SSL_SESSION_print(out, session);

for (i=0; i<(unsigned int)session->master_key_length; i++)
        {
        BIO_printf(bp,"%02X",session->master_key[i]) );
        }

How i can get the same Master key in server side?

in my scenario, server side program is running in C. JDBC clients will
establish the connection to the server. will the same Mester key generated
in the cross platforms(JDBC client side)?

Any help will be great.

Thanks for your time,

Krishnamurthy