hi can any one tell whats wrong i am doing in this code...

I sign the Message using Java IBMFIPS compliant the code to sign the message
is

//Signs the hash of each chunk and adds it to the Message Header
//data is 256Kb length
//Get private key function is created by me to read the DER key formated
file
GetPrivateKey privkey = new GetPrivateKey();
Signature genSign = Signature.getInstance("SHA1withRSA","IBMJCEFIPS");
genSign.initSign(privkey.get());
genSign.update(data.getBytes());
byte[] byteSignedData = genSign.sign();

Get Private Key function code

       File privateKeyFile = new File("Certificates" +
File.separator+"mykey.der");
        byte[] encodedKey = new byte[(int)privateKeyFile.length()];
        new FileInputStream(privateKeyFile).read(encodedKey);
        PKCS8EncodedKeySpec privateKeySpec = new
PKCS8EncodedKeySpec(encodedKey);
        KeyFactory kf = KeyFactory.getInstance("RSA","IBMJCEFIPS");
        RSAPrivateCrtKey privatekey = (RSAPrivateCrtKey)
.generatePrivate(privateKeySpec);
        return privatekey;

I am verifying this signature using openssl 0.9.8g, RSA_Verify() function.