Hi Dave

Thanks for your reply.  In the code for s_server and s_client, I manually
set  cipher= "aNULL" and I still get the same error.

One thing to note is:

I used the built in s_server and s_client (command line) as follows and the
ssl connection is established.

openssl s_server -nocert -cipher aNULL
openssl s_client -cipher aNULL

However when I add the dtls1 option , this fails i.e

openssl s_server -nocert -cipher aNULL - dtls1
openssl s_client -cipher aNULL -dtls1

Any idea why anon DH wont work for dtls?