Hi All,

I am doing SSL Communication having no certification validations on client
and server side. So I skipped this validation and tried SSL_connect with
host. Here I can successfully connect with host using tcp socket but unable
to connect with host using SSL_connect. It fails with errror
"error:14094410:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert handshake failure"

I tried with SSL_set_verify API with option SSL_VERIFY_NONE to skip this
validation but no success.

Can anybody tell me how I can skip this validation?

I am using openssl version : 0.9.8l

Please help on this.

Attached is my sslclient.c

and below is the console output:

~~ $ ./SSL_TestApp
Sending Capture Request..........
read_write - SSLRequestData.sock: 0
SSLConnect - Connecting to Host 216.113.169.218:2001
tcp_connect - Connected to 216.113.169.218:2001 using Socket 3
tcp_connect - SSLRequestData.sock: 3
DoSSLhandshake - Register the application data into the SSL object
DoSSLhandshake - Created BIO object successfully
DoSSLhandshake - Connects the BIOs for the r/w operation of the SSL
DoSSLhandshake - Do SSL Handshake...
DoSSLhandshake - error:14094410:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert
handsha
ke failure
SSLConnect - DoSSLhandshake returned: -1
read_write - SSLConnect returns: -1
read_write - SSLRequestData.sock: 3
read_write - Unable to establish connection..
~~ $

http://old.nabble.com/file/p32917852/sslClient.c sslClient.c Thanks,
Pankaj