Thank you and sorry for my last two posts without reading FAQ carefully
first.
Now I read FAQ and the example of the call functions. It seems I need more
time to understand it and do some examples by myself.
Anywise I should complete my work asap, so I add thread_setup() and
thread_cleanup() and win32_locking_callback() to my code,It still fails in
multi-thread mode.

I think may be my openssl wasn't configured with thread support ,
but Configure instruction said,
*# [no-]threads  [don't] try to create a library that is suitable for
#               multithreaded applications (default is "threads" if we
#               know how to do it)*
I guess that means openssl on windows is supporting thread defaultly.

And I found snippet in opensslconf.h
*#ifndef OPENSSL_THREADS
# define OPENSSL_THREADS
#endif
*It seems like switching on the thread support.

Is there anything I can do to make it work?