Hello.

I have signed certificate stored in cert.pem file. Also I have private key
stored in iPhoneMyBase64PrivateKey.pem. Then I can use the fillowing openSSL
comand:

$openssl pkcs12 -export -out certificate.pfx -inkey
iPhoneMyBase64PrivateKey.pem -in cert.pem

to create certificate.pfx, that could be properly installed into iPhone
system security stoarage as Security Profile.

How to create this pfx file from cert and privatekey without openSSL ?
because I need to create it programmatycally on iPhone.

I already familiar with ASN.1, I've already read different pdf's at rsa
laboratories and etc. But there are a lot of different options, and I can
not understand what parts should be encrypted, with what keys, what parts
should be signed and so on.

So, is it possible to find somewhere somekind of step-by-step guide:

1) Encypt signed cert with public key

2) Create key safebag

...) add octet string with BER encoding

...) Concatenate all data in SEQUENCE

and so on

Any information will be the great help: comments, links and so on.