I have struggled with SSL/TLS in the past.

Good list of books. I checked amazon's table of contents and it looks like
Joshua Davies has written a more comprehensive book with lots of code. Clearly
it seems to me to be a better book with good reviews.

Rolf Oppliger's book is more than twice the cost of the former and did not seem
to have code. The former seems to be more technical than the latter.

I would like to buy Davies. Neither is specifically about OpenSSL.

Anybody agree ?

Thanks,

Mohan