Hi!

My application uses openssl-fips for random number generation, where the seeding have to have at least 100 bits of entropy coming from a hardware random generator which is certified either to FIPS or CC EAL4. Due to economy we want to use a USB token and not a full-featured HSM.
I have two questions on that:
1. (yes, I realise that RTFM, but which one?): How should I/can I seed 100 bits of entropy into the openssl-fips RNG? What is the function call for this? 2. Any hint on which USB token is suitable for this? (I guess needing to call the rng more than once to gather the necessary entropy is ok).