On Sat, Feb 25, 2012, Klein, Gerfried wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we had to reduce the ciphers on our servers to the really limited set of
> KRB5-RC4-MD5
> KRB5-RC4-SHA
> ADH-RC4-MD5
> RC4-SHA
> to work around this really annoying windows update.

I'd like to try and trace the cause of this and see if a workaround can be
developed. Are you also enabling client authentication using CAC cards? Do you
get an error message in the logs?

Can you reproduce this with s_server? If so what error message does it output?

I've not managed to reproduce this using built in client auth and Windows 7
with that update.

Steve.