When I am using AES_ecb_encrypt(const unsigned char *in, unsigned char *out,
const AES_KEY *key, const int enc);

then there is no linking error in my code
but when i use
AES_cbc_encrypt(const unsigned char *in, unsigned char *out,
const unsigned long length, const AES_KEY *key,
unsigned char *ivec, const int enc);

then it give error unresolved external symbol _AES_cbc_encrypt referenced in
function "private: static wchar_t const * __cdecl CCrack::tryAES(wchar_t const
*)" (?tryAES@CCrack@@CAPB_WPB_W@Z)

While both function are declare in aes.h header file.
I am not understand where is problem
both file aes_ecb.c and aes_cbc.c are located in same folder.

How solve this linking error Plz Help me.
Thanks.