Not really. 2.2.3 says
   .... In the final step of the unwrapping
   process, the recovered value of A[0] is compared to the expected
   value of A[0].  If there is a match, the key is accepted as valid,
   and the unwrapping algorithm returns it.  If there is not a match,
   then the key is rejected, and the unwrapping algorithm returns an
   error.

and this is what OpenSSL implements. It doesn't say that
the IV is returned to the caller or can be used in any way
except comparing to the expected value (which necessarily
must be known in order to be expected).

This is an example of now-conventional practice in crypto design.
There have been a number of attacks, including on fielded systems,
which succeeded because of error 'details' being available --
deliberately or accidentally -- to the attacker, so in the
last several years designers have generally moved to
returning only success/fail and nothing else, even in cases
where it appears not to matter and maybe actually doesn't.

However, on re-looking at this algorithm, it does *multiple*
passes of reversible-half-CBCish, which should block the types
of attacks I can easily think of -- and although I don't claim
to know all by a long shot, if it was indeed blessed by NIST as
the RFC suggests (I don't have time to track down) I'd trust
them that it does provide satisfactory integrity protection.