Dear users and developers,

we just read through some of the code examples for SRP usage.

Concerning the necessary callbacks we wonder why in
s_server.c the verifier parametrization is being delayed.

Within apps/s_server.c we can find the comment:

 "When the callback is called for a new connection we return
  with a negative value. This will provoke the accept etc to return with
  an LOOKUP_X509. The main logic of the reinvokes the suspended call
  (which would normally occur after a worker has finished) and we
  set the user parameters."

There seems to be something missing between 'the' and 'reinvokes',
so we cannot understand what's being meant.

May it be a security impact to implement the lookup within the
callback itself (as done in ssl/ssltest.c, based on user's password)
or may there be other error conditions which are covered by
relocating the lookup to init_ssl_connection in apps/s_cerver.c?

Any opinions about possible security weakening against implementing
the lookup within the callback?

TIA
-- Christian Weber