Suppose you have a single resource to be encrypted, and it should be
accessible by multiple users.  Is there a way to encrypt something such that
multiple keys would work?  I can't seem to find any such solution...

How do things like FileVault implement a Master Key, and multiple users?  It
seems like something MUST be possible...  The only thing I can think of is
to encrypt the resource using a shared secret, and the shared secret can be
obtained by individuals either by their password or by their public/private
keypair.  This would actually mean you take a small resource (the shared
secret) and make n-copies encrypted separately for n-individual users.  It's
not really using multiple keys to access the same resource; it's achieving
the same end result effective only on a small scale.

Is there a better way?