Le 10/05/2012 11:39, Andreas Bießmann a écrit :
[...]
(one of the errournous boxes)
---8<---
abiessmann@azuregos % date
Do 10. Mai 11:02:50 CEST 2012
abiessmann@azuregos % openssl version
OpenSSL 1.0.1b 26 Apr 2012
abiessmann@azuregos % openssl s_client -connect banking.postbank.de:443
CONNECTED(00000003)
write:errno=104
---
no peer certificate available
---
No client certificate CA names sent
---
---
New, (NONE), Cipher is (NONE)
Secure Renegotiation IS NOT supported
Compression: NONE
Expansion: NONE
---
--->8---
(the same for all boxes which use 1.0+ release)

My questions:
  * can anyone confirm this behaviour (it seems other hosts are working with
    openssl 1.0+, but not the banking.postbank.de)?
  * can anyone give me a hint how to track this down?

I happen to get the same behaviour behind our firewall when ECDHE-whatever is negociated as the ciphersuite. The FW drops the connection, resulting in this "errno=104" error. Try to limit the set of ciphersuites in your client.

--
Erwann ABALEA
-----