Team,

Had a query in the certs that we load,

The CA's provide our certs in .p12 format, which we need to convert to a
.pem and load to SSL structure during initialization.
On converting to .pem, it is in the following format, "Private Key, CA
Certs and Domain Certificate".

In our code, we use the below snippet to load keys in in SSL structure,

1. err =  SSL_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file(ctx, KeyFile);
2. SSL_CTX_set_default_passwd_cb(ctx, passwd);
3. err = SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file(ctx, KeyFile, SSL_FILETYPE_PEM);
4. SSL_CTX_check_private_key(ctx);

When i use the same order in the key ( "Private Key, CA Certs and Domain
Certificate" ), the above fails in step 3.
So we have to rearrange this order to "Domain Certificate, Private Key and
CA Certs" for the above snippet to work properly.

We are trying to reduce the effort here, for someone to rearrange this
cert order.
Can you suggest some other way to convert the certs as expected by the
code or change the order of our code.

Appreciate your help ..

Thanks & Regards
________________________
Karthikeyan Thirumal

This message and any files or attachments sent with this message contain
confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.  If you
are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or
use any part of this email.  If you have received this message in error, please
delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by
return Email.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, late, incomplete or
may contain viruses.  The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of
email transmission.