Thanks Alexander Komyagin,

So it means in mutual authentication mode also, each client and server
need only to load its only private key and public key. During SSL
handshake the SSL protocol will share the public keys of each other?

Then whats the use of "SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations()" API?

In my case the client need to authenticate server and also the server
need to authenticate client.

Thanks again,
  Lloyd