Dear Dave Thomson,

Thank you for your reply.

I checked Apache log and it does not give much information about the
connection closure.

0. Yes, as you said, -debug and state did not give me much information
about the problem. The only thing understood is server sends close notify.
1. The error is timing out error.
2. When I tried to feed the input, it did not make any difference.
Connection closed within few seconds.
3. I tried to insert "GET / HTTP/1.0<CRLF><CRLF>" this also. As you
mentioned in you reply.
I get a verbose reply (all with html code). It says,

HTTP/1.1 408 Request Time-out

Therefore, it is happening because of time out. I even tried to change
timeout values from apache2.conf file and ssl.conf file. It does not make
any difference. (I restarted apache each time, I made any changes.)

Thank You!
I am doing all these testing on Ubuntu virtualbox and there are no firewall
restrictions.