For Android, you'll need to download the Android NDK toolchain and then pull
down this project:

https://github.com/eighthave/openssl-android

Use NDK to build the project above and that will generate the .so files you can
link to.

For iOS, check out:

https://github.com/x2on/OpenSSL-for-iPhone

That will build you Mach-format libs containing i386, armv6 and armv7 object
code which you can link to.  Then just add libssl and libcrypt to your project
and include the OpenSSL headers directory.

Jason

On Jul 26, 2012, at 11:19 PM, Bibhudatta Biswal
<bbi...@kodiaknetworks.com<mailto:bbi...@kodiaknetworks.com>>
 wrote:

Hi,

We are planning to integrate OpenSSL to our VoIP product to secure Voice and
Signaling. Our VoIP products runs on multiple platforms like Android, Iphone,
Windows, Windows Mobile, Nucleus etc. I want to know the list of things that I
need to take care to generate the OpenSSL static library for the above
mentioned platforms.

Thanks & Regards,
Bibhu