Hi,

I am using OpenSSL-1.0.0g in a multithreaded environment. Each thread comes up
with its own decryption context (which has own decrypted premaster, the random
values and rsa pointer). And I am sure NO two threads touch each other's
decryption context.

But I see some issue (program crash) while using RSA_private_decrypt()
function. And if I put locks around this function, it works all fine.

I am referring to an old email thread
:http://www.mail-archive.com/openssl-users@openssl.org/msg35915.html.
Could someone please confirm if we have known multithreading issues for
libcrypto on Linux in recent OpenSSL versions?
If this is the case, how do we confirm if libcrypto is compiled with
multithreading support?

Machine details: x86_64 with Linux-2.6.39 and OpenSSL-1.0.0g.

--
Thanks,
Nilesh