On Fri, Aug 31, 2012, Dave Thompson wrote:
> like a scifi movie monster feeding on nuclear bomb radiation.
> There is definitely an engine for MS CAPI, and I thought I had
> heard mention that the engine interface was adding at least some
> truststore function. But looking in 1.0.1c I don't see any trace
> of such, so maybe I misunderstood or maybe it isn't cooked yet.

No it isn't there at present. Some research is needed on how to retrieve the
trust setting for CAPI stores first (so email CAs don't get trusted for
servers).

It is possible to dump the contents of a cert store using some of the ctrl
options though, but that only dumps them to standard output.

Steve.