On Wed, 2012-09-12 at 00:28 +0300, farmdve data.bg wrote:
> I have seen a lot of applications that utilize the OpenSSL library,
> however I see that the majority of the documentation is incomplete.
>

> In particular, I need some documentation for the EC package in the
> 'crypto' sub-folder, I mean, it's not possible for application
> developers to generate Elliptic Curve keys without first understanding
> how to use it,in what order and how to initialize it.
>

> Any help on this?

Please see this patch which I submitted some while ago, but
unfortunately is still showing as "new" :-(

http://rt.openssl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=2799

This is my attempt at adding documentation for the EC library.

Matt

PS Apologies if you have received this twice. Problem between chair and
keyboard on first sending attempt!