Thanks for the quick response. I hadn't thought about CRL at this point
actually.. I am just wading into this trying to get minimal functionality
first.

In case anyone is wondering, I also found that if you make a database.attr
file to go with database, you can add "unique_subject = no" for a
workaround until implementing something more stable.

-Derek