You can find out if the V1 cert verifies directly with any of the
certificates in the trust store or its own public key.  There's pretty
much nothing else you can do with it, other than try to link it to a
Distinguished Name that may or may not be useful.

Also, (EXFLAG_V1|EXFLAG_SS) doesn't tell you if it's intended to be a
CA certificate.  X.509 actually disclaims the idea of self-signed
certificates altogether (except as containers for trust anchors).

-Kyle H