Thanks Florian I did go ahead and parsed them, I last question please,
in a chain sometimes only the intermediate certificates are returned
and at other times the intermediate chains and the root certificate is
returned, at least based on digcerts ssl testing utility, how can I
differ between an intermediate certificate and a root certificate ?
Regards