Hi,

can anyone tell me when the TLS cipher suite TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_128_CCM
will be supported by openssl? I have a request to implement this cipher suite
in my embedded client TLS software. For this implementation it would be helpful
to have a working TLS server. Maybe at least the needed algorithms are
available in openssl so that I can make / extend my own TLS server
implementation with them.

I could only find some draft versions of an RFC defining this TLS cipher suite.
Is there a released version available that I just couldn't find?

Best regards

Thorsten Albers
Senior Software Development Engineer

Vector Informatik GmbH