> It's a GREAT product and I love it and am grateful but why after
> years and years do the man pages still say "under construction"?

Because it is an open source project and the things that get done
are the things people volunteer to do.  Most programmers would
much rather create cool things than write about them.

That said, perhaps this is something that a Google Summer Of Code
project could help get off the ground (money being a pretty decent
motivator for poor students).

John