They are US. gov't certificates & CRLs, so providing them is a little
complicated.  Before I had the proper root & intermediate CAs loaded
and hashed, I would get errors about missing certs in the chain.
Similarly, before I loaded the CRL, it would have issues.

The CERTs are in PEM formats, as well as the CRLs.