On Friday 14. December 2012 17:08:02 you wrote:
> Hi Patrick ,
>

>          I actually don't want to use the file that is generated from
> sautil. For security reasons - i delete the private key from disk and
> rely on the one stored inside the HSM partition. I've been directed to
> use the following syntax for private key generation

The keyfile that sautil creates does not contain the private key itself or any
other sensitive information. It is formated like a RSA private key, but the
only information it contains are posinters to the location of the key on the
HSM (stored in the exponent, if I remember correctly). Using this file as the
valu to the keyfile option, like Stepehn pointed out, does indeed work.

cheers
Mat