Hi

I get an error message when I try to generate a private key. I can't figure
out what the error message is and I have tried to google it. But there is
noone that I can find that has the same problem.
The commeand I try to run is: openssl genrsa -des3 -out privkey.pem 2048
I then get the following output:
Generating RSA private key, 2048 bit long modulus
..+++
e is 65537 (0x10001)
User interface error
1881:error:0906906F:PEM routines:PEM_ASN1_write_bio:read key:pem_lib.c:334:

Is there anyone that could help. I'm trying to run the command as root and I
got the access to the folder I'm trying to run the command in (I have tried
diffrent folders also).