On 1/8/2013 10:03 AM, Serhiy Ivanov wrote:
I built my simple project with -lssl option, so libsssl.a qattached
statically. However as i see from map report i see next pages:
The command
  cc -lssl
tells the compiler and linker to look for either libssl.a or libssl.so along its library search path.

If it finds libssl.so before finding libssl.a, libssl.so wins and libssl.a is not used at all.

Try specifying /some/path/libssl.a explicitly just to test that this
is the issue, if it is not you will have to ask again.

If it is a matter of cc finding libssl.so first, you may be able to
use other command line options to change which directory it looks in
first.  However if libssl.so and libssl.a are in the same directory,
or changing the order to get the directory with libssl.a first makes
something else not work, you will just have to specify the .a file
directly.

Enjoy

Jakob
--
Jakob Bohm, CIO, Partner, WiseMo A/S.  http://www.wisemo.com
Transformervej 29, 2730 Herlev, Denmark.  Direct +45 31 13 16 10