when I use AES_ofb128_encrypt for decrpyting 2 bytes of data.
Actually I have 18 bytes of data so 16 bytes I am decryting with CBC
and 2 bytes with OFB mode.
For this 2 bytes I am using IV as 16 bytes of decrypted data(means
plaintext),but this 2 bytes data is not maching.
what will be the key here I should use AES_set_encrypt_key() or
AES_set_decrypt_key()?
Does anybody have any idea?