Hello list,
I would like (need) to get OpenSSL working in the EFI (Extensible Firmware
Interface) environment (a pre-boot environment).  I am able to setup a TCP
connection from the EFI environment to the outside world using the Tianocore
EFI Toolkit - this toolkit provides a BSD like API for sockets together with
LibC.  The EFI development environment is essentially the Visual Studio X64
compiler (on Windows) and I could do with a steer, if anyone has an inkling, on
whether it's possible to build OpenSSL for this platform and if so where should
I start?   How do I configure OpenSSL etc? If I've asked this question in the
wrong forum then apologies, if not then all help is welcome.
Regards,
Paul

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. Any view or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ViaSat.   If you
have received this Email in error please contact the sender by return and
confirm that its contents have been destroyed without further distribution or
disclosure. Please email ad...@viasat.uk.com<mailto:ad...@viasat.uk.com> with
any questions relating to this disclaimer.

ViaSat has Registered Offices at Sandford Lane, Wareham, Dorset BH20 4DY. The
company is registered in England and Wales under no: 3007498.