Hi,
I am trying to build a shared library that statically links to a fips
enabled openssl library under Linux. When I try to build my shared library
using:

'make CC=/usr/local/ssl/fips-2.0/bin/fipsld FIPSLD_CC=gcc'

I get an error saying:

/usr/local/ssl/fips-2.0/bin/fipsld: line 137: ./fips_premain_dso: No such
file or directory

In the windows build, fips_premain_dso.exe is located in the bin directory
of the openssl installation. For the linux build, the bin directory contains
'c_rehash' opperl script and the 'openssl' executable. Is 'fips_premain_dso'
not a part of the Linux build?

- Roar