Hi,

I am using the AES_cbc_encrypt() API to perform symmetric decryption.
But in one of the scenarios I see the data encrypted is of 16bytes but just
1byte is useful and 15bytes is for padding.

Is there some way I can know the actual encrypted data length?

I came across some pointers like using EVP APIs- but I need to avoid using EVP
APIs as there are locking callbacks and mallocs() involved- which I have to
avoid, as my application is performance critical. Also the data I am decrypting
is HTTPS packet, so I cannot manipulate the encrypted data (to mention the
length in data, and then encrypt it).

Any advice on this will be appreciated.

--
Thanks,