From: owner-openssl-us...@openssl.org [mailto:owner-openssl-us...@openssl.org]
On Behalf Of Le Huang
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:21 PM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: Re: Static and Dynamic Locking Functions

Gordon,

Not sure how your question relates OpenSSL, but in general, thread id is not a
unique identifier for locks.

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 3:40 AM, Betsy Gordon
<bgor...@companioncorp.com<mailto:bgor...@companioncorp.com>> wrote:
Hello,

        I have implemented static and dynamic locking functions but have a
lingering question. It is not clear to me whether the same thread would ever
create more than one lock before previous locks created by that thread had been
destroyed. In other words, is the thread id intended to be the unique
identifier for locks?

Thank you,
B. Gordon