Hello.

 I need to Get and Set public and private keys to encrypt and decrypt using
RSA algorithm.
In both cases I need to handle the info in binary format , something like
this:

 For example:
  int KeyLen = 256;
  unsigned char Modulus[32];
  unsigned char Exponent[32];
  unsigned char Private[32];

  memset((void *)Modulus, 0x00, sizeof(Modulus));
  memset((void *)Exponent, 0x00, sizeof(Exponent));
  memset((void *)Private, 0x00, sizeof(Private));

  RSA *pstRSA = NULL

  Call the function o process to get Modulus, Exponent and Private info.

  Save the info (Modulus, Exponent and Private) to a file.

  return.

  In another application:

  Load Modulus, Exponent and Private from file.

  Set up the (Modulus, Exponent and Private) into RSA structure.

  Then encrypt and decrypt data.

  return.

  The info (Modulus, Exponent and Private) must be no encypted (without
phrase protection or so).

  Thanks a lot.