Does anyone know if the latest openSSL library supports ZigBee SEP2 required
TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH _AES_128_CCM_8 cipher suite? The particular curve we need
to use is SECP256R1.  If anyone has done work related to integrating this into
SEP2 and like to share your insight/expertise, please let me know.

Steve Kang
Sr. V. P. of Engineering
(805) 531-9030, x133
[cid:image001.jpg@01CE3824.BD2E7680]<http://www.qualitylogic.com/>

  [cid:image002.png@01CE3824.BD2E7680] <http://twitter.com/qualitylogic>
[cid:image003.png@01CE3824.BD2E7680]
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/QualityLogic/100431032092?ref=ts>
[cid:image004.png@01CE3824.BD2E7680]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/qualitylogic/products>
[cid:image005.png@01CE3824.BD2E7680]
<http://www.youtube.com/user/QualityLogicInc>

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
contains confidential and/or privileged information. Any use, disclosure or
distribution by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If
you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply and
destroy all copies of the original message contents. Thank you.

<<inline: image001.jpg>>

<<inline: image002.png>>

<<inline: image003.png>>

<<inline: image004.png>>