hmmm… I guess it may not be there but it's there in the cert that I signed with
my CA self which is using the same csr

Is there something wrong with the way I am generating them?

openssl req -new -nodes \
    -out $CERTPATH/http.csr \
    -keyout $CERTPATH/http.key \
    -days 3650 \
    -config $CONFIG

openssl ca \
    -config $CONFIG \
    -policy policy_anything \
    -out $CERTPATH/http.pem \
    -infiles $CERTPATH/http.csr

Craig

--
Craig White ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ craig.wh...@ttiltd.com
1.800.869.6908 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ www.ttiassessments.com

Using Assessments to Create Agile Organizations Webinar
https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/480934271

March 21, 2013, 12pm EDT
Transform your company into a thriving, agile organization that is
able to respond immediately to changing customer demands.