Leonardo

De: owner-openssl-us...@openssl.org [mailto:owner-openssl-us...@openssl.org]
Em nome de herat gandhi
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 18 de julho de 2013 10:32
Para: openssl-users@openssl.org
Assunto: OpenSSL and Network namespace

Hello all,

           I am developing an application using OpenSSL library. I am new to
OpenSSL library. My application was working correctly until I tested it
within network namespace. My application hangs at SSL_Connect. I am using
sockets in the blocking mode. I read somewhere that I should use
non-blocking mode instead to solve the issue. So I switched from blocking
sockets to non-blocking sockets but my code still gets stuck at SSL_Connect
method in the client.

          I just have a simple client-server program nothing fancy stuff. I
have added SSL methods inside them to make them secure. Everything works
perfectly when I run them inside terminal but when I switch to network
namespace and run inside virtual network, the client code hangs at
SSL_Connect. I am not able to understand what may be causing this problem.
Any help will be appreciated!

Thank you.