Hi All,

I am trying to set a SSL connection with double side certificated. Client
has a SSL certificate and server has a SSL certificate. I have established
connection successfully and done data transmission successfully.

At client side i want to be sure that  the server SSL certificate is given
from a specific Root. So i move the "/etc/ssl/certs" folder to clear all
trusted certs. But there is no problem at SSL connection.I continue
establishing connection successfully.

After i see the SSL connection fails, i want to place my specified root to
"/etc/ssl/certs" folder.

Is there any misunderstanding of mine?  Dou have any idea?

Thank you in advance.