On Wed, Aug 21, 2013, Zyan Wu wrote:

> Hi Dr. Stephen Henson,
>
> Thanks for your answer.
>
> I know this cipher suite is rarely used however we do need this feature
> and we do want to test it using openssl.

Well as I said it is only supported by OpenSSL 1.0.2 and later, not in any
currrent release.

> Do you happen to know how to get a DH certificate or how to generate a DH
> certificate using openssl or other tools.

In the master branch check out the demo script in demos/certs/mkcerts.sh there
is a line saying:

# Example creating a PKCS#3 DH certificate.

Depending on the TLS version you might need two DH certificates, one signed by
an RSA key and one a DSA key.

Steve.