On Tue, Aug 27, 2013, Cyberman Wu wrote:

> I've tried both to load public key from PEM file, but
> PEM_read_RSAPublicKey() failed.

It would help if you said what error you get or posted the file.

See also:

http://www.openssl.org/support/faq.html#PROG6

> I can't get any information from manual

The pem manual pages gives information:

http://www.openssl.org/docs/crypto/pem.html

 The RSAPublicKey functions process an RSA public key using an RSA structure.
 The public key is encoded using a PKCS#1 RSAPublicKey structure.

 The RSA_PUBKEY functions also process an RSA public key using an RSA
 structure. However the public key is encoded using a SubjectPublicKeyInfo
 structure and an error occurs if the public key is not RSA.

Steve.