Hello,

I've legacy application which handles full-duplex connections - many
threads writing and reading from/to the same socket at the same time.
Now I need to implement SSL communication over those sockets.
According to this
http://rt.openssl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=2481&user=guest&pass=guest
I understand that OpenSSL doesn't support full-duplex connections
because session key renegotiation can be triggered at any time
There are some questions I'm looking an answer to and I would
appreciate any help provided
- is renegotiation the only cause of OpenSSL being not able to handle
full-duplex connections?
- is it possible to disable session renegotiation, which would than
enable possibility of implementing fullduplexed connections? I
understand it is neither secure nor compliant with SSL protocol, but
let
say that I'm in some internal environment where I can assume that
renegotiation will never be requested by any client&server.

Best regards,
Kris