Thank you so much, I would never have figured that out in a million years!
It works perfectly following those instructions. And always good to know
the "how" in case I trip over it again, much appreciated.

Apologies for the richtext, I blame Google for that one...

--

---
James Crowley

linkedin: http://linkedin.com/in/jamescrowley