Hi Sravanthi,

I have implemented this as follows:

One thread per listen socket, calling DTLSv1_listen. This thread spawns one
thread per client and those treads call SSL_accept.

The listening threads share a single SSL_CTX, and each call to SSL_new is
protected by a mutex.

Each SSL object has an associated mutex for SSL calls.

Best regards,
Fredrik