On Tue, Jan 14, 2014, Tayade, Nilesh wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am not able to understand what???s going wrong, below is the latest stack
> trace I got. Thread 19 is killed by a watchdog, and it was waiting on a lock.
> Other threads do not show any lock being held.

I'd suggest you modify your locking callback to store the location (file, line
number) for the lock in question (18 which is CRYPTO_LOCK_RAND) when a lock is
acquired successfully and clear it when the lock is released. Then when you
get a deadlock you can see the last instance that held (but did not release)
the lock.

You could try compiling with LOCK_DEBUG but that will create a *lot* of output.

Steve.