I am pleased to report that the OpenSSL project has received a donation,
our second largest to date, from Globalsign (https://www.globalsign.com/).

Simon Wood, Globalsign CTO, had this to say: "GlobalSign is pleased to
become a sponsor of The OpenSSL Software Foundation.  Their expertise in
cryptography has long provided the internet's foundation for safe online
transactions, a fact that many of us have taken for granted.  It's time
for our industry to step up and support the Open Source community, which
has the structure and ethos to leverage massive IQ against appropriate
challenges and achieve results that many commercial organizations simply
cannot.  While the code may be freely available, running an organization
is not free.  Like the rest of us, they need developers, tools, QA and
oversight to produce the best code.  We encourage others to join
GlobalSign in supporting The OpenSSL Software Foundation."

Thank you Globalsign.

-Steve M.

--
Steve Marquess