Hi,

I have an established/connected SSL instance acting as server (it is
DTLS but I hope that does not matter).

In my experiment, at some point the client sends a new HelloClient
(which belongs to a new SSL session in the client side). Since the
server just handles a single SSL instance what it happens is that
SSL_read() returns SSL_ERROR_WANT_READ and nothing else occurs (there
is no data to be sent to the peer in the network_bio).

My question: how could I know that the received data is a HelloClient?
I would like to know that because in that case I want to reset my SSL
instance at server side.

Thanks a lot.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo