Yes, I did it (see my original message - it works with SSL_OP_NO_SSLv2 |
SSL_OP_NO_TLSv1). I'm not having trouble in getting it to work.
But, my server also supports SSLv3.
And the problem I described is not in the connection being stuck (I only
mentioned it as a related bug), but error messages like
OpenSSL error 1: error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
error:1408F10B:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_RECORD:wrong version number

still being present for such a server when using TLSv1.1 and re-negotiating.
They were supposed to get fixed by the patch
http://cvs.openssl.org/chngview?cn=22565

Of course, the error messages themselves can be removed by choosing suitable
methods and flags (all working combinations listed in original message).

Did I pick the wrong list to report this?

Cheers.

02.09.2014 23:13, Viktor Dukhovni <openssl-us...@dukhovni.org>
>On Tue, Sep 02, 2014 at 10:52:59PM +0300, Artem Pylypchuk wrote:
>
> > Yes, the "stuck connection" bug I mentioned is the "F5 BigIP needs padding
> > bug" or is very similar to it.
> > Sorry for the confusing explanation.
>
> To disable TLSv1.2 with the associated ciphers and extensions (which
> increase the size of the client hello and trigger the padding extension)
> use SSLv23_client_method() with SSL_OP_NO_TLSv1_2 and if that's not
> enough also SSL_OP_NO_TLSv1_1.
>
> See SSL_set_options(3).
>
> --
> Viktor.

Крутые телефоны! Низкие цены! Покупай тут!
http://aukro.ua/?utm_source=i.ua&utm_medium=advert